According to epidemiological data in most cases of cervical cancer caused by oncogenic human papilloma viruses. Human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 are responsible for the emergence of more than 70% of cervical cancer cases, and about 50% of all cases of cervical intraepithelial lesions worldwide.
The efficacy of femara drug infection and related consequences is confirmed by clinical studies involving 1113 people aged 15-25 years. Combined analysis of the results of the study and the subsequent 4-year follow-up showed:
- 94.7% effective in preventing infection ;
- 96.0% effective against cervical infections, persistent for at least 6 months ;
- 100% effective against cervical infection, persisting for at least 12 months ;
- 95.7% efficacy against infection, detectable at the stage of cytological abnormalities ;
- 100% protection against the development of femara drug.
- 100% protection against the development.
The vaccine provides cross-protection from 40.6% vaccinated against any manifestations of infection identified cytologically caused by other oncogenic.
The vaccine is effective against the development of any C.
Immunogenicity of the vaccine
The full course of vaccination (according to the scheme 0-1-6 months) leads to the formation of specific antibodies against was detected in 100% of vaccinated within 18 months after the last dose of vaccine in the age groups from 10 to 25 years .
Maximum intensity of the immune response was observed immediately after the vaccination course . Antibodies persisted for 4 years of follow-up after the first dose.
Additionally, proven femara drug ability to produce neutralizing antibodies.
All initially seronegative women, including the age group 46-55 years, become seropositive at the completion of the vaccination , antibody levels at 7 months was at least 3-4 times higher than that observed in evaluating the efficacy of 18-month studies after vaccination. Protective antibody levels was observed at 18 months and maintained at the same level during the four-year period of observation, without subsequent reduction.
Women initially seropositive against caused the same level of production of antibodies in initially seronegative both women, with antibody titer was significantly higher than that produced by previous infection after
AS04 adjuvant system raises longer immune response superior to that of using aluminum salts as adjuvant. Antibody titer was when using AS04 least twice for four years after the first dose and the number of memory B lymphocytes exceed approximately twice for 2 years after the first dose.
- prevention of cervical cancer in women from 10 to 25 years;
- prevention of acute and chronic infections caused cell disorders including the development of atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance , cervical intraepithelial neoplasia femara drug, precancerous lesionscaused by oncogenic human papillomavirus femara drug in women 10 up to 25 years.
- hypersensitivity to any component of the vaccine.
- hypersensitivity reactions to previous administration .
Introduction should be postponed in persons with acute febrile condition caused by including exacerbation of chronic diseases.